Three more successful launches!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpbell

Reaction score
Go me! The wind has been absolutely perfect and no rain the last several days so I am trying to get as many launches in as I can between everything else going on...

I have pictures if anyone cares to see.

Go you indeed! Congrats on the two successful launches.

You and Arianespace's Ariane 5 rocket have had a very good day.

(Even though I lost 5 quatloos in a bet with a fellow space reporter that this launch would be a scrub...)

jpbell said:
I have pictures if anyone cares to see.

Well, post em! Of course we wanna see! Any chance you got vids, too? Look what happened last time you posted a video...;)

Well, post em! Of course we wanna see! Any chance you got vids, too? Look what happened last time you posted a video...;)

I do have video of two, my batteries died at the end of launch two, don't have them uploaded yet, will post a link, and for the pictures too.

(Even though I lost 5 quatloos in a bet with a fellow space reporter that this launch would be a scrub...)

I bet you a hundred quatloos and a free trip to Triskelion that he has no idea what a quatloo is. And I call dibs on Shana.

I bet you a hundred quatloos and a free trip to Triskelion that he has no idea what a quatloo is. And I call dibs on Shana.

Not a problem! You can have her!

There's a short story in a Star Trek anthology book called "Lights in the Sky" about Shauna.

Hey, thats the Crossbow SST, right? I was looking at getting that one, how do you like it? It does look tiny, packing the 'chute has got to be a @%^$.

What are you up to now, 4-5 rockets? Oh yea, your hooked...:D

P.S. Links to pics are nice, but maybe pick a couple of your favorites, and post them HERE! :clap:

Hey, thats the Crossbow SST, right? I was looking at getting that one, how do you like it? It does look tiny, packing the 'chute has got to be a @%^$.

What are you up to now, 4-5 rockets? Oh yea, your hooked...:D

P.S. Links to pics are nice, but maybe pick a couple of your favorites, and post them HERE! :clap:

Yes that is the Crossbow SST, it was a fun build and defiantly a high altitude rocket, I only had a A8-3 motor in it and nearly lost sight of it. It is a little narrow just big enough to get the engines in it, so it was a bit packed, and the shock cord could probably be a bit smaller, but overall everything fit in nicely, just had to fold the chute a little smaller then usual. Overall a fun build, and a good flight.

Also I have two built Rockets, one MIA rocket, and one un-built rocket.

Last edited:
Back