• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Thinning the herd (High Power Stuff, Mostly)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am by no means leaving the hobby, but I just don't have as much time for building, and I have a bunch of stuff I don't fly.

I've come to accept that [emoji14]

I'll be listing stuff as I convince myself to sell it, haha.

First up, the Wildman 5" Goblin Kit. Just been sitting. Awesome scale-ish upscale with a 75mm mmt and aluminum ebay plates.

Price new: $299.99+shipping

My Price: $265 Shipped

Second is near and dear to my heart, but needs a good overhaul. My Darkstar. It is a 2" DS kit, and from the era before it was known as "jr". I built it when I was 15 and had yet to develop the patience I currently barely have. The fillets are not pretty. The electronics bay, while a cool idea(single center rod with a barrel nut on an end cap so it threads on), the first flight revealed the wiring gets a little messy when you thread the end cap on. Nosecone is the classic gelcoat, filled with AB foam and hollowed for tracker use.

It would be very cool to see someone young take this thing, so the price reflects that and the fact that it needs a decent overhaul. New fillets, and maybe a re-working of the electronics bay.

$65 shipped

Keep your eyes peeled as I keep digging!

Braden20190609_193032.jpeg20190609_192948.jpeg

Back