Think Marijuana Isn't Addictive?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it is physically addictive,probably psychological addiction.
If you're 21 and want to partake, be my guest, but I do think it interferes with a person's initiative and motivation. But again, that may be an individual reaction.

Young people definately shouldn't partake.

I knew a guy who used to brag about starting to smoke pot at age 8: I said no wonder you're so stupid and a loser who will never amount to anything.

YMMV

Hey, cool man, thanks for joining a rocketry forum to bring up old posts about non-rocketry related topics, welcome. 👍
In case you haven't read it:

The Watering Hole

An area where general discussions can take place, that don't necessarily fit well into other categories. This can relate to rocketry, general chat, or Any Other Topic Not Prohibited By TRF Rules And Guidelines.

Hmmm, as someone who studied a lot of neurochemistry and neuro-science as part of my Bach of Science Degree, I'll say this: If something has a neurological effect on you, and you use it enough long enough that your neuro-system gets "used to it", then the absence of that substance will most likely have the counter or opposite effect on you and in an adverse way, and that "adverse sensation" is neurologically happening in measurable ways with instruments down to the neuron-level measuring those effects.

The Watering Hole

An area where general discussions can take place, that don't necessarily fit well into other categories. This can relate to rocketry, general chat, or Any Other Topic Not Prohibited By TRF Rules And Guidelines.

It’s definitely within the rules. But it is kind of odd to join a rocketry forum and make your first and only post in a weed thread that’s been dormant for a year.

The Watering Hole

Oh look, someone triggered because they did the exact same thing lol

Don't reply to spammers and trolls. Just report suspicious posts and the mods will look at them.

I had a trolling problem once. Changed the battery and shazzaam! right across that lake! Wadd you say? I'm sorry, I have CBD in my ears. It's the latest trickle down theory.

Back