Ruskies shot down a UFO!?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when the famous astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is asked about UFOs, he says he needs to actually hold something in his hand something from another planet before he will ever believe that they exist.... he says so the next time that you are kidnapped by aliens and you go up to the UFO and in the middle of when they have you laid out on a table doing the sex experiments( which they always supposedly do ), then you distract them and then reach over and grab an ashtray off of the countertop and stick in your pocket. and then when you get back bring it to me and we will have something from actually another civilization on another planet

when the famous astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is asked about UFOs, he says he needs to actually hold something in his hand something from another planet before he will ever believe that they exist.... he says so the next time that you are kidnapped by aliens and you go up to the UFO and in the middle of when they have you laid out on a table doing the sex experiments( which they always supposedly do ), then you distract them and then reach over and grab an ashtray off of the countertop and stick in your pocket. and then when you get back bring it to me and we will have something from actually another civilization on another planet
NdT lost me when he basically said that because he didn't already know about something, it wasn't worth talking or learning about, when the person he was talking to had already had long and interesting conversations about it with someone else. Thinking you already know about everything worth knowing about is a good way to look like a dumbass.

How am I gonna stick an ashtray in my pocket if I got a probe up my butt? I probably don’t have any clothes on.

If the ET's can jam Navy targeting radar { which they did } then they wouldn't let something hit them.

When you say they “jam” the radar, where do they jam it?

Maybe just pinch that off too when you steal the probe.

Just jam the ashtray in there too and escape with a buttload of stuff for NdT.

Well lets see. First covid, then they promised murder hornets which we never got, now it's UFO's. Seems about right :)

I'm hoping for little green men. Would add some much needed intelligence to this planet :)

No ones coming to visit us. Aliens lock their doors every time they fly past our planet.

Well lets see. First covid, then they promised murder hornets which we never got, now it's UFO's. Seems about right :)

I'm hoping for little green men. Would add some much needed intelligence to this planet :)

No ones coming to visit us. Aliens lock their doors every time they fly past our planet.
To Serve Humans…..or How to serve humans recipe book. :)

They have cracked the physics of FTL travel and developed it into workable interstellar craft. And they use it to come here? What makes you think they'd add any intelligence? (Tech, sure. We've got tech. Knowledge, sure. We've got knowledge. Are we any more intelligent than we were 100,000 years ago when we didn't?)

Interesting that the article linked in the OP doesn't say that Russia says it was aliens. It was a literal UFO; they didn't know what it was.

Last edited:
Back