Sup kids

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found this forum the other day while wallowing in the nostalgia of rocketry in my youth. I came across an odd "wholesale" website that looked like it was created on geocities, but had good prices and piqued my interest in getting back in the pool. So i ordered a saturn, ula, low boom, black brant, and some miscellaneous blah blah. I was also able to find a phoenix (#1380 i think) new in box...bag... Hands down my favorite rocket as a kiddo. Looking forward to learn how things have changed in the past 30 years and learning about things like the aerotech rms. Im sure ill lurk for a while till i have specific questions.

20211113_191016 (1).jpg

Welcome! You'll find the changes amazing!! Reloadable and single-use motors up through O-impulse (6" dia, 3' long). Altimeters the size of your thumbnail, will fit almost any rocket. Flight computers, on-board GPS. Kits galore, everything from cardboard-and-balsa to carbon fiber. Enjoy!

Back