STICKERSHOCK23 BOGO SALE!!! SURPRIZE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well I didnt put out a sale last month... sorry way to crazy on my end... between Marians treatments and doctors and me being in the hospital 4 times with kidney stones (YECK) good news is I had it blasted so im pretty much past that.. and Marian is done with radiation now she just needs to heal up..

ANYWAYS on to the sale..

this is going to be a quick one... im off for a few days so I have time to do a BIG BLAST BOGO sale for 3 days!

SO starting tomorrow 5/3/2016... and ending friday 5/6/2016 its STICKERSHOCK BOGO SALE TIME AGAIN!

Ok hows it work..

buy any* decal set offered on my website and get a SECOND set of equal or lessor value absolutely free!!!

this includes pretty much anything you can ADD TO CART on my website... INCLUDING custom lettering

what it does NOT include. any custom made decal set.. one of a kind special order.... anything FULL COLOR PRINTED (yes there are a couple of them on my website you can add to cart... sorry these are not included on the sale)

How do I do it???

easy one of two ways...

go to my website put the two items you want in your cart and check out... PUT BOGO sale in notes to seller and when I get the order I will refund you via paypal the amount of the lessor items

Second way... send me an e-mail put BOGO in the subject line.. and tell me what two decals you would like... I will send a paypal invoice for the two items with the lessor being FREE!

Last thing you CANNOT combine this with any other offer coupon etc... (sorry I cant just give them away... although if I was able to I would LOL)

thanks for looking

and remember "Never Fly Naked"

Mark and Marian..

stickershock23.com
[email protected]

Are you kidding me? kidney stones? I know if it were me, I would be laid up in bed for a month. You're amazing to shrug it off. I'm putting together a list for the LDRS punishers i acquired from Wildman and will send you an email shortly.

Ouch ! Very painful.. glad to hear things are better

Kenny

THanks to all that have responded to this sale so far (you're Gonna keep me busy)

Just a nudge to keep this up there! two more days to go!

I almost missed this sale, just stumbled on this post now. Can I BOGO twice in one order? Ie, four stickers, get the two cheapest free?

cheers - mark

Back