"Squirrels" The Horror Movie!!! Yay!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
I love cheesy Horror Flicks where Animals go crazy! Found this in Rich Holmes' "Squirrel Appreciation Day" Thread.:[video=youtube;vJrYE7TLJq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJrYE7TLJq4[/video]

Last edited:
Back in the early ‘80s I was camping at Moro Bay State Park along the California coast. That park was infested with squirrels, great big gray squirrels that looked to runabout ten pounds each.

They were bold little critters with absolutely no fear of humans. Sitting at a bench eating Fig Newtons I had one scuttle up to me and grab the Newton right out of my hand.

Had I wanted squirrel stew for supper all I would have needed to get me the main ingredient is hold a Fig Newton in one hand and a big fork in the other. The downside of this is that should you miss with your initial stab the squirrel was likely to take the fork away from you and stab you to death with it.

Back in the early ‘80s I was camping at Moro Bay State Park along the California coast. That park was infested with squirrels, great big gray squirrels that looked to runabout ten pounds each.

They were bold little critters with absolutely no fear of humans. Sitting at a bench eating Fig Newtons I had one scuttle up to me and grab the Newton right out of my hand.

Had I wanted squirrel stew for supper all I would have needed to get me the main ingredient is hold a Fig Newton in one hand and a big fork in the other. The downside of this is that should you miss with your initial stab the squirrel was likely to take the fork away from you and stab you to death with it.

Delinquent squirrels, what is the world coming to.

Giant Man Eating Zombie, Squirrels armed with automatic weapons?
Punctuation can be so important. :D

Is the giant man being eaten by the zombie or vice versa? Either way it seems our best hope for rescue is the SAS - Special Attack Squirrels.

1374-army-squirrel-photoshop-manipulation-tutorial.jpg

I'd love it if the few squirrels around my house were that friendly. Hang out for a scratch or something while eating.

When our dog died, a mother fox squirrel made friends with us, mainly because sunflower seeds were being put out for the birds. She would come over and mooch, and we would feed her by hand. She would balance atop a wire fence and fill up as one of us held a camp cup-full within her reach. If you took the cup away, she would reach out and grab it bach with both paws. We could pat her and even poke her in the tummy. She had kits, but ordered them to stay across the street. One day, one of them disobeyed and got his shoulders pinned to the sidewalk.

I love cheesy Horror Flicks where Animals go crazy! Found this in Rich Holmes' "Squirrel Appreciation Day" Thread.:[video=youtube;vJrYE7TLJq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJrYE7TLJq4[/video]

Wow! Don Magnussen from SquirrelWorks would take such offense. Squirrels used to attend our DARS meetings and they are passive and loving (I think...).

Back