SpaceX Falcon 9 historic landing thread (1st landing attempt & most recent missions)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interested to see how much pad damage there was and how long repairs will take. If it's minimal, maybe they really will get the thing in the air soon. Crossing my fingers!

Well, I guess that means end of March Orbital Test Flight is a go. That should be both exciting and frankly, world changing if that's a success. Starship looks to change entirely the heavy-lift industry, to the point that we can really start to have construction of permanent orbital structures.

Just under 30 min till crew-6 dragon launch to get new astronauts to ISS.

Edit to add: Instantaneous liftoff time is 12:34am EST to get on rendezvous trajectory with ISS.

Last edited:
Woody Hoburg got to ride a rocket
That reminds me of my favorite joke from Big Bang Theory.
Bernadette walks into the apartment where Howard is waiting to tell her exciting news:
"Guess who gets gets to ride a rocket?" he says.
Bernadette sighs "Ok..., but let me take a shower first"

Thanks for the correction. That'll teach me to be doing this when I am doing work as well.

Falcon Heavy is scheduled to fly on the 18th April.
Believe me, I've been there, mate. With SpaceX's pace, I'm generally out of the loop entirely were it not for the help of spaceflightnow, nextspaceflight, etc.

Back