• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

SOLD: Pretty Complete 38mm 240-700 set with RAS and screw eye forward closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
SPF to dshmel: I have the following spares for sale as a complete set, shipped to you for $200. This is a significant discount I believe.
Only issue is that the rear closure is the original small type, so you can ream it out for the larger nozzle reloads or buy a $25 large opening rear closure from Red arrow or other.

Complete 240-480 casing and front and rear closures.
forward seal disk
RAS set for 38mm with adapters, forward closure and delay container.
600 casing
720 casing

All in good shape, flown a few times each.

PM me if interested or email at [email protected]

This will help fund my next project.

Frank

WP_20140714_001.jpg

Last edited:
I received the cases. Well packed and in perfect shape. Thanks

Back