• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Semroc SLS Laser-X, Estes Interceptor-E, & Astrocam For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkoenn

Retired NASA Shuttle Engineer
Reaction score
More items from the shop cleanup. I have a built up Semroc SLS Laser-X. That is the big one about 38' tall. It has flown once and is in good condition with just some minor paint chips that I plan on touching up. These sold for $60 when Semroc shut down. It has a 29mm motor mount and uses E, F, and G engines. Here's a link with more details: https://www.semroc.com/store/scripts/RocketKits.asp?SKU=KLV-33. I would let this one go for $65 or will take offers.

Second up is an Estes Interceptor-E. It has flown once and had a cato on the second flight attempt with an Estes E. There is a bit of damage to the aft plastic engine adapter as shown. Also one of the wing decals is damaged but everything else is good. Pricing on this one is $50 and will take offers.

Finally is a very old, collectible, Estes Astrocam 110 and booster. I got quite a few good pictures from it back in the early '80s but these days it is obviously archaic. Asking $25 for it.

I also will have a Sheri's Hot Rockets big Little Joe 2 up for sale shortly. I am going to ask about $100 for it. Building this rocket was a a big deal, believe me. One of the most labor intensive builds I have ever done. The body tube was like carpet tube, very heavy but the exterior was extremely rough and porous and took a load of sealing work and sanding to get right. It has flown once and is a very cool rocket. Here's a link: https://www.cjsaviation.com/lj.html

SHIPPING: Shipping is going to be a bit of a problem for all these except the Astrocam. I just shipped a big PML Black Brant X to NH and the total cost was about $45 USPS. That included buying a big $10 box from UPS. So it will be less than that but I am thinking about $30-40 because I will have to purchase a good sturdy box again to prevent damage. We can discuss the shipping cost.

Contact me with any offers or questions. Thanks.

SLS Laser X.jpgInterceptor E 3.JPGInterceptor E 1.jpgInterceptor E 2.JPGAstrocam.JPGSheri LJ2 2.jpgSheri LJ2.jpg

Last edited:
Back