• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Selling off numerous items

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orwolf77

Reaction score
I've been slowly selling off the stock I have left. Here are a few items:

• (2) J570 Aerotech reloads - $30/each or $50 for both - no shipping, local pick-up only
  • Used 38/480 aerotech case only - SOLD
  • Aerotech 24/40 full motor (case/closures) - SOLD
  • 74" parachute new - $35 pick-up or shipped in US - this is homemade, I have a variety of other sizes that I've used and they worked great.
  • LOC Precision payload only kit 5.38" - $20 - prefer not to ship
  • I have a number of built rockets, shock cords, blankets, parachutes, hardware, etc. if you want to come by and take a look.
I'm in Chandler, AZ. Willing to meet in the area. PM questions.

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_9320[1].JPG
    IMG_9320[1].JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_9319[1].JPG
    IMG_9319[1].JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9321[1].JPG
    IMG_9321[1].JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Giving this one a bump as I still have a few of the items and lowering the prices....
  • (2) J570 Aerotech reloads - $25/each or $40 for both - no shipping, local pick-up only
  • 74" parachute new - $30 pick-up or shipped in US - this is homemade, I have a variety of other sizes that I've used and they worked great.
  • LOC Precision payload only kit 5.38" - $15 - prefer not to ship

I have a number of built rockets, shock cords, blankets, parachutes, hardware, etc. if you want to come by and take a look.

Back