Rustoleum primer hard to find?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjphoenix

Reaction score
The last time I went to Lowes to buy primer all I could find was Rustoleun "universal bonding primer". I bought some and it seems to work OK. I was there yesterday and they didn't have any primer in stock so today I went to our local Ace Hardware and they had the older Rustoleum 2X primer that I was familiar with, plus they seemed to have a better stock of colors than Lowes had.

I use the Rustoleum 2n1 filler primer gray) normally found in the auto department at Wally World. They were out and so was Tractor Supply so I went to Advanced Auto. 15 dollars was high but I needed it. Hope Wally World gets it back in stock soon

Just went to Amazon. It's on sale right now at 72% off for 6.98 a can

-Bob

The last time I went to Lowes to buy primer all I could find was Rustoleun "universal bonding primer". I bought some and it seems to work OK. I was there yesterday and they didn't have any primer in stock so today I went to our local Ace Hardware and they had the older Rustoleum 2X primer that I was familiar with, plus they seemed to have a better stock of colors than Lowes had.
For what it's worth: I just checked the Home Depot website and they seem to have it at all the nearby stores (NJ), in many varieties.

The delivery on the can I ordered from Amazon has been pushed back to September now :(

-Bob

Back