• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Rokitflite Fake Wulf Plans?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevefaxon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm brand new here.....my first post. I would really like to build one of these but I know it's been out of production for awhile. I can scratch build one if I had some drawings or instructions. But this might be infringing on the work of Scott Branche, and I don't want to get in any trouble? I've been told he frequents this site. Scott if you're out there can you advise me on how I might get this done?

Hi, I'm brand new here.....my first post. I would really like to build one of these but I know it's been out of production for awhile. I can scratch build one if I had some drawings or instructions. But this might be infringing on the work of Scott Branche, and I don't want to get in any trouble? I've been told he frequents this site. Scott if you're out there can you advise me on how I might get this done?

Welcome Steve!

I was lucky enough to score some of the parts of one (the decals and nosecone) but I don't have the instructions. I'd really appreciate a copy of those, as well as the dimensions of the body tube(s?). I'd like to build it if I can. However sourcing parts here in China is a PITA.

Thanks!

This comes up every once in a while on YORF. At one time the plans were to be posted but I have not seen any. One sold on eBay last weekend together with a Shrockets Skonk Wulf. Went a little high for what I wanted to pay a couple LPR kits.

I believe the fake wulf had parts that were specifically weighted to get the glide cg in the right spot. Even if you managed to find a copy the instructions won’t help you with that.
also if memory serves the instructions were a video. Not sure if there’s a printed copy.

The designer is a member here, a polite pm might get you more information.

Thanks for the help folks. I have done enough research to know that the kit will glide best if the center of gravity is 1/2" forward of the rear pylon mount for what that's worth. I have tried but failed to send a PM, how is that done?

Back