Rocketry Wiki

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nerull

Reaction score
For a while I've wished there was some sort of "information repository" for rocketry. There is a gold mine of information buried in various forums and archives all over the internet, but it can be hard for someone new to rocketry to find.

I finally did something about it.

I present...Rocketry Wiki!

https://rocketry.wikicities.com/

A Wiki is a website that anyone can edit (so long as you don't get yourself blocked). Anyone can create new pages, and edit information on existing pages. This makes wiki a great format this sort of thing.

It was just created, so there is very little content at the moment. Thats where I would like your help.

The sort of stuff the wiki is ment for is build techniques and tips, kit modifications, scratch plans, company and club information, etc. I don't want reviews, as EMRR is already a great resource for that.

I will be adding as much as I can, but the purpose of a wiki is to be community built, not just by one person. I realize it probobly won't become popular overnight, but over time I'd like to think it will become a great place to go for rocketry related information.

Originally posted by Nerull
... as EMRR is already a great resource for that.

I will be adding as much as I can, but the purpose of a wiki is to be community built, not just by one person. I realize it probobly won't become popular overnight, but over time I'd like to think it will become a great place to go for rocketry related information.

Thank you. Keep me posted. Might make a good link out for other resources.

Nick

Back