Rocket Boys The Musical

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is real and not an April fools joke - it could get me interested in Broadway again. There hasn't been a good musical since "South Pacific"

I hope this is real and not an April fools joke - it could get me interested in Broadway again. There hasn't been a good musical since "South Pacific"
I don't know. I liked "Cats" and "Little Shop of Horrors". For something different, try "Urinetown".

Yipee. Now I can go to a show that I want to instead of being dragged.

I am still waiting for:

Dukes of Hazzard, the Musical

&

Planet of the Apes, the Musical (remember Phil Hartman in The Simpsons... from Chimpan A to Chimpanzee?)

Oh I don't know. Mamma Mia was funny, catchy, and the old ABBA tunes were great. Yeah, Beverly Hillbillies, the Musical. Jethro finally becomes a brain surgeon :rolleyes:

If it *is* a 4/1 joke, it's a pretty darn elaborate one!

Every time I go to NYC, I always say I'm going to go to a show, but I never do. This past year I did, at least, take my friend Sonya to Ellen's Stardust Diner on the corner of B'way and 51st where they have a singing wait staff (same block as the Winter Garden theatre where Cats was and I think Mamma Mia still is). Highly recommended. The food's ok. They make a decent egg creme.

You guys should go build a pink rocket.....with a great big fat 'D" in the tail end. :)

Latest posts

Back