Resurrection

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're in good company here! There are many, many "Born-Again Rocketeers" (BAR's) around here, including myself, who just got back in last year after a nearly 50 year hiatus! Welcome, have a look around, and when you start building - well as K'Tesh says, we like photos. You say you like scale, here is a link to a picture I really like to post around here - my wife launching my Mercury-Redstone with my son and my granddaughter looking on. My granddaughter, 6 at the time, with her hands pointed over her head, was so enthralled at that point that she WAS a rocket!

And here is another, of an Estes V2 that I built for my brother-in-law. Tail art and paint is for the 3rd V2 test launch, near as I can tell.

And I'm a piker. @James Duffy is a real V2 expert, and others in that forum, including the legendary @PeterAlway are around to lend a hand.

You're in good company here! There are many, many "Born-Again Rocketeers" (BAR's) around here, including myself, who just got back in last year after a nearly 50 year hiatus! Welcome, have a look around, and when you start building - well as K'Tesh says, we like photos. You say you like scale, here is a link to a picture I really like to post around here - my wife launching my Mercury-Redstone with my son and my granddaughter looking on. My granddaughter, 6 at the time, with her hands pointed over her head, was so enthralled at that point that she WAS a rocket!

And here is another, of an Estes V2 that I built for my brother-in-law. Tail art and paint is for the 3rd V2 test launch, near as I can tell.

And I'm a piker. @James Duffy is a real V2 expert, and others in that forum, including the legendary @PeterAlway are around to lend a hand.
I don't know that I am a BAR. It's more like I've been in a deep sleep, dreaming about building scale models.

Back