Redline G Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are no words to describe the amount of humiliation that i feel at this current moment. i appologize humbly to all parties concerned. lol. thanks for the post doug

Originally posted by n3tjm
And how do you know this? ;):D

Trying to see the speed the original EnerJet 1340 Fin Can unit would take with motors I had, ;-)

the Eliminator is the current kit using the old Enerjet fin can still.

And the 29mm motor mount fits great inside the kits body tube and couplers.

Happend this July to still have a G125-15 around, and.....

it took the fins off about 1/4" at the forward fin roots and about 3/4" at the rear of the fin roots.

A Nice curve was cut into the fin roots.n

Originally posted by artu
A Nice curve was cut into the fin roots.n

LESS DRAG! Sand it down a bit and fly 'er again! :)

Jason

Originally posted by garoq
The Redline™ load for the 29/120 case is a G77R.

The Redline™ load for the 38/120 case is a G67R.

The 29/120 load was designed to operate at a lower pressure so that it would stay below 80 N average thrust, and therefore remain in the model rocket category with no user certification required.

Both loads have been submitted to TMT for certification testing, ETA 12/12/04.

Thanks for the info. I'll be looking for some for next years flying season. Bought the case and some G61's at LDRS 23. Really like the load for those light rockets with 38mm mounts.

Al
BRS VP

Originally posted by als57
Thanks for the info. I'll be looking for some for next years flying season. Bought the case and some G61's at LDRS 23. Really like the load for those light rockets with 38mm mounts.

Al
BRS VP
Letters to our dealers will be mailed after certification testing this weekend. Look for a news item on the AeroTech website and posted to the various forums about a week later.

I'll be happy if they are available by the Spring flying season!

Back