• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Really??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmoog

Reaction score
I don't think I need to add any commentary.

tankgirl.jpg

They look to be a bit too big for the "C" thats powering them, I'd recommend a double D cluster myself...

qquake2k said:
That's Tank Girl!

Okay, I'm surprised - that's British (thank you, Google). I figured for sure it was an anime character.

-Kevin (who just doesn't get anime)

Okay, I'm surprised - that's British (thank you, Google). I figured for sure it was an anime character.

-Kevin (who just doesn't get anime)

Tank Girl was a comic book, and a movie. And a rocket. LOL

COMIC_tank_girl_01.jpg

tt0114614_largecover.jpg

P1080406.JPG

P1080652.JPG

I wonder how many eye injuries she caused that day.:eyepop:

Just because of this I went on Netflix and put Tank Girl in my instant que!:blush:

:D There have been several versions of Tank Girl in there :wink: I think I have this one, but how can I be expected to remember them all :eyeroll:

I was hoping you would say something ,and remind us of your great Tank Girl build !

Paul T

Yeah, Tank Girl was a fun build, and she's an exciting flyer. Thanks for the compliment! When I was researching Tank Girl graphics, I saw the missile boobs one. But I didn't think it would be appropriate at a family oriented rocket launch. LOL

I know I'm getting old. Over 20 replies and I'm the first one to notice (or at least comment) that those are Redstone fins.
old_man_SMILEY.gif

Back