Re-Joining the Rocketry Hobby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! Greetings from southeast Michigan. My name is Jeff and I am rejoining the rocketry hobby. I made a few rockets and did rocketry camp when I was younger but left it in my middle school years. Now that I have kids I am getting back into the hobby to teach them about science concepts and to push myself into some engineering projects. i have a long term goal of building a TVC rocket from scratch after some inspiration from BPS Space, and using it to teach my kids coding and electrical engineering. I look forward to the interactions and knowledge I will gain from this forum!

Welcome back! Lots of us have similar histories....launch in our younger years, time to grow some more, then got back into it with our kids. My kids did several science fair rocketry projects. Now I'm introducing my Grandkids to rocketry. While I live in central IN, I have flown with the Michiana club that flies near New Buffalo. Great group! And there are other clubs around.....we launch near Muncie, IN.

michianarocketry.org

If you have the time to drive all the way over here from that side of the state drop me a line. We would love to have you.

Back