Question on home space heaters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned a superglue lesson a couple of weeks ago. I was gluing non-rocket "things" together, 20 of them. The "things" had small 3D printed letters that glued into slots. No problem, just put the visor on, get my face close to the part, and glue 10 letters into 20 "things" with 10 slots shaped like the letters with thin CA. About 20m after I was done my airway constricted, not bad enough to go to the ER but enough to notice. The next morning my sinuses felt like someone had wire brushed them and lets just say that there was a lot of fluid. A week later I quickly glued a small part back on a small rocket and I could feel it all starting again. I wasn't that close but I received that message loud and clear. I'll stick with epoxy and wear a respirator of I need to tack something.
Very good point. CA cures when it joins with moisture. When that moisture is your mucous membranes it could be bad.

Very good point. CA cures when it joins with moisture. When that moisture is your mucous membranes it could be bad.
I still have the remnants of a cough. It's not something to mess with. At one point it was so bad I got a COVID test just to be sure. Easy to type but a very unpleasant experience.

Hi TRF colleagues,

I have now purchased the items referred to in Post #11 and Post #46. They are very useful, and I thank the TRF community for kindly addressing my questions about home space heaters.

Stanley

Back