Quest Space shuttle Intrepid

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 13

Reaction score
Has anyone built this yet? My local hobby shop is ordering one for me (along with the Estes Outlander). It looks like a nockoff of the old Centuri SpaceShuttle that boosts from the large rocket instead of the small rocket.

Mach

I have one...got it for Christmas last year.

You guys know how I like to post pictures do't you?:rolleyes:

Notice no pictures of the Quest Shuttle...I think it's...well...not that good...

The Orbiter is TINY!

Hey...they can't all be winners...I think it was pretty cheap though.

sandman

Stymye,

Thanks for the link. Lots of good info and a new web site to look at!

Mach

I have built one of these. It is one of my favorite gliders. Flys really well if you get the glider light and really do lots of test glides to balance it out. One steel BB in nose of glider if I remember right. The winglets on the booster due need good epoxy fillets. Balanced out right , the shuttle will go into a flat glide just like a lifting body and the real Shuttle!:D

I saw that in the new(ish) Quest catalog/poster and started drooling. Glad to hear it flies well...

Thanks Billeblurzz,

Nice Fleet! I was going to pick up my Intrepid today, but My daughter is home sick so I will have to wait.

Mach

just got one of these on ebay yesterday. It joins the endless progression of rockets on my to do list!

Back