Prices??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed an increase in prices from vendors? Went on Madcow's website and it seems the prices on the kits went up anywhere $35-50 I wonder if this has something to do with the shipping issues?? Sorry for the typos. I know in California they have a lot of ships anchored off Long Beach. Just wondering if that has anything to do with it?

Last edited:
I just stocked up bigtime on nearly everything I use to make my products as I noticed the prices starting to creep up. So far my material prices haven't gone up enough that I can't absorb it, but that can only go so far. I can't image any vendors have seen their cost to produce going down.

Prices are going up everywhere due to (a) supply chain disruptions and (b) massively increased shipping costs. It is going to take a while for all this to settle back to normal, maybe not until 2023. Brace yourselves.

Prices are going up everywhere due to (a) supply chain disruptions and (b) massively increased shipping costs. It is going to take a while for all this to settle back to normal, maybe not until 2023. Brace yourselves.
At the rate I've been building rockets I have plenty to keep me busy until then. I also picked up some AT 29 hardware so I'm capable of flying every sized 29mm motor. I'm not planning on going up to 38's unless I change my mind on some of the BF and BS sales this year.

On a side note I've had 2 weeks off from work and haven't touched any of my rockets projects. I go back to work on the 8th. It seems my vacation is spent doing other things aside from building.

On a side note I've had 2 weeks off from work and haven't touched any of my rockets projects. I go back to work on the 8th. It seems my vacation is spent doing other things aside from building.
I've been a little lackluster in my rocketry lately, too. Just haven't felt the urge.

Back