Praise for XAVIEN!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalligood

Reaction score
I recently placed an order with cowboyrocketry.com for a few items, one of them being a XAVIEN XSSET-1 timer. I had been surfing around on XAVIEN's website during the couple of days I was waiting for my order because I wanted to look at the manual (because the manuals for all XAVIEN products are online in PDF format!) Well, the document had a problem in it that prevented me from viewing page 7 & preventing from printing pages 7 & 8. I sent Steve at XAVIEN an email letting him know about the problem & he got back to me in well under one hour (I'd bet it was closer to 30 minutes even!) with a corrected version of the file! Totally sweet :D

Then the timer showed up yesterday (ordered it Sunday, it arrived Wednesday). I almost thought the timer had been left out of the order it was so small! Calling it tiny, doesn't do it justice. Check out the pic... That's an Estes D11-P (plugged version of the D12). It's 3/4" shorter & just a hair wider than the motor casing :eek: It is small enough to fit inside a 29mm coupler but just barely a hair too wide to fit inside a BT-50. WOW. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to use it with first, but I'm strongly leaning towards a new project where I can do some airstarts. This little bugger should do the trick!

Thanks for the quick response Steve! I will follow up either here or in the Kit Reviews forum when I use it in a rocket...

Lance,

I am glad to hear that you are happy! I really appreciate it when good folks let me know that there is something wrong with my site. I had to leave unexpectedly for San Diego, so luckily you didn't ask this question yesterday or today ;)

If it is too small I can do a redesign to make it bigger, this way I can compete with a few of my competitors in size ;)

I look forward to seeing the review!

Best regards,
Steve

Latest posts

Back