Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hillary-obama-kiss.gif

Click to see animation:
clintonair.gif

DOOD! That 80 piece rotary nose picking tool is bar-none! I think a 5 piece assortment would suffice though.
DANG Gary,
ya beat me to it. I too,thought that picker was the BOMB BABY!!! :lol:
I also think the Cordless hammer and the laser paint brush are a couple of must have tools.

Last edited:
Are you implying I have a big nose? I could always give kudos to why Italians don't have zits...AHEM! shmaht azz

Overlooking your shocking racist implications, I would have to honestly say I have you beat in the schnozz department. Besides, you have it wrong. It's freckles, not zits.

Overlooking your shocking racist implications, I would have to honestly say I have you beat in the schnozz department. Besides, you have it wrong. It's freckles, not zits.
Racist? How dare you....OK...you DO have a bigger schnozz than I do, but the people that told you that joke, made light of it because you are Italian. Truth is...the joke is about zits sliding off, not freckles. You were duped!

There is all so great pics you have post speacially the second pic of this tread. In that post she facing so sharply. I really appreciate herself, I think she have a great fight done. she looks like a heavy weight wrestler.

funny-pictures-4125.jpg

funny pic.jpg

I really hope this one doesn't cross any lines and if it does, please pull it.

My fiance tore it out of one of her womens magazines to show me. It's an actual magazine ad. She couldn't believe her eyes and just had to show me. When I read the caption I bust out laughing. So did she.

2013-03-13 08.43.04.jpg

Although this is very funny, you aren't even remotely old enough to fully understand how right it is.

My girlfriend once "trained" me to simply respond with "Yes Dear" during an argument. She almost always got the last word.

You know.....there's this wonderful tool called GOOGLE? If you GOOGLE up "Hazard Fraught Tools" you'll find it. :eyeroll:

You guys are no fun at all...

You're only supposed to use the "google it" response on NEWBS... LOL:)

Later! OL JR :)

Back