Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89537645_10218727468670211_8665348874778443776_n.jpg

That chocolate fountain one was spot on. I've visited a Golden Corral many times when I used to live much closer to one. Never touched that chocolate fountain. Imagine the airborne sneezing droplets being picked up by that thing. A 5% bleach content might make it safer... but then it wouldn't taste very good.

Imagine the airborne sneezing droplets being picked up by that thing.
I'm not 100% certain of this (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I've read that food-borne transmission is not a concern for the coronavirus.

Not that I would touch that chocolate fountain under any circumstances (nor set foot in a Golden Corral for that matter). :)

I'm not 100% certain of this (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I've read that food-borne transmission is not a concern for the coronavirus.

Not that I would touch that chocolate fountain under any circumstances (nor set foot in a Golden Corral for that matter). :)
Unfortunately, airborne droplets is the primary way it spreads and I don't think liquid chocolate has anti-viral properties, but I'd love to be surprised and find out that it does. Even in less deadly times, colds and the common flu virus gotta' be floatin' around in that flowing liquid chocolate.

A well run and clean Golden Corral isn't bad at all IMO, at least the one I went to. And warm Chocolate Lava Cake with soft serve vanilla ice cream on top of it in a soup bowl, not the tiny desert bowls they provide - yum!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back