Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a few of those vegetarian dishes include cheese, so their not vegan. (I don't know how much use Indian food makes of eggs.)

Also, there are a few sects of veganism, and I couldn't possibly join the ones that require their members to be vociferously self-righteous about it.
Not so many eggs, but there's a lot of dairy in Indian food. There are a number of dishes that are vegan, but vegetarianism is far more common in India than veganism. There's religious and practical reasons for that.

Speaking as a vegetarian, I am equally annoyed by the people who proselytize veganism as the ones who proselytize bacon.

[edit] Also, I tend to like products that imitate the shape and function of meat, not the texture and taste. Black bean veggie burgers on a Southwest theme can be pretty good. The soy ones that imitate ground beef are almost uniformly terrible. I'm kinda meh on the Impossible burgers, though I can see the value for people who want to eat less meat for health reasons but want a similar experience.

Quite a few of those vegetarian dishes include cheese, so their not vegan. (I don't know how much use Indian food makes of eggs.)

Also, there are a few sects of veganism, and I couldn't possibly join the ones that require their members to be vociferously self-righteous about it.
Well I’m vegetarian not vegan.

Since you're such a pedant, it's "they're".

:music1:

Back