PML Small Endeavour RockSim

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm finishing up a Small Endeavour that I started many years ago and cannot find a rocksim file for it. The rocket is advertised as being 35 oz, but when I put together the rocket in rocksim it only comes up to about 20 0z. if I change the weight in rocksim it throughs the CG out to the nose. Any thoughts.

I have an openrocket file, but I haven't looked at it in a while. Let me look at it and see what it says.

Here you go...

Make sure you compare your actual materials against the ones in the sim. Thicknesses and weights may vary.

Attachments

• Small Endeavour 38mm.rkt
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm finishing up a Small Endeavour that I started many years ago and cannot find a rocksim file for it. The rocket is advertised as being 35 oz, but when I put together the rocket in rocksim it only comes up to about 20 0z. if I change the weight in rocksim it throughs the CG out to the nose. Any thoughts.
Of course adding nose weight moves the CG forward.

Recommend measuring your actual CG with everything in the rocket except the motor, then using that, use mass over rides to get the sim to match your actual weight.

Back