People who remember an Alternate History: Bernstein Bears

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what you're talking about is coined The Mandela Effect. It looks like the real effect is actually: Confusion, i.e. humans have an imperfect memory.

This is my thesis — the public has a short memory and, like -- How many people remember, a couple of years ago, when the Earth blew up? ... So few people remember. And you would think that something like that, people would remember. But NOOO! ... The Earth blew up and was completely destroyed? And we escaped to this planet on the giant Space Ark? ... And the government decided not to tell the stupider people ’cause they thought that it might affect...

This is my thesis — the public has a short memory and, like -- How many people remember, a couple of years ago, when the Earth blew up? ... So few people remember. And you would think that something like that, people would remember. But NOOO! ... The Earth blew up and was completely destroyed? And we escaped to this planet on the giant Space Ark? ... And the government decided not to tell the stupider people ’cause they thought that it might affect...

Or just forget everything you know and live by these simple words of wisdom...

Be tasteless, rude, and offensive, Live in a swamp and be three dimensional, Put a live chicken in your underwear, Get all excited and go to a yawning festival.

Be pompous, obese, and eat cactus Be dull and boring and omnipresent Criticize things you don't know about Be oblong and have your knees removed...

Or just forget everything you know and live by these simple words of wisdom...

Be tasteless, rude, and offensive, Live in a swamp and be three dimensional, Put a live chicken in your underwear, Get all excited and go to a yawning festival.

Be pompous, obese, and eat cactus Be dull and boring and omnipresent Criticize things you don't know about Be oblong and have your knees removed...
May I mambo dog face to the banana patch?

Back