• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parachutes - Needing Work

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
O.K., I've come to realize I need to depart with some parachutes (like AA for chutes). Here is the final pair. Can be categorized as "needing repair", i.e., may be some slight darkened marks from ejections charges but also holes that could be patched. There are two of these as described below:
  1. 48" diameter, flat octagonal, yellow - $5 (two pics)
  2. 32" diameter, flat round with shroud lines extending over canopy, pink - $5 (two pics)
You can combine these parachutes with those in other listings to be discounted 10% on the whole lot. Shipping will be actual cost and could be as low as $1.71 for a single chute sent in a 10"x13" padded envelope, but could be more depending on the number purchased (I will keep the shipping cost as low as possible).

Chute1a.JPG

Chute1b.JPG

Chute6a.JPG

Chute6b.JPG

Back