• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parachute for a 20-ish pound rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandman444

Reaction score
I'm just finishing up a build of a large squat 7.5 inch diameter rocket and all I'm missing is a parachute for it

Loaded it will actually weigh about 19 but with 6 swept back fins the bigger the better!

I live in california btw

Pm me if you have one your willing to sell

I use an 84" K&S chute in my 20lb Extreme Darkstar. It brings it down nice and slow. You may want to upsize it a little for those fins though.

Woops! I didn't realize this was in the "Wanted" section. My chute isn't for sale. :)

That's ok I understood your post!

Those parachutes look a little on the expensive side kands I know thoughthat quality comes at a price.

I was thinking about a 120" chute since that will put her down under 15 fps ...i really don't wan to redo the fins and drift isn't to much of a problem in lucerne. Looking into your sale though! A KSR-16 would be perfect!

Back