Open Rocket 15.03

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad_G

Reaction score
I have saved the RASP file for the H13ST from thrust curve. How do you get it into the motor list of Open Rocket V.15.03?

For a PC, you need to place it in the ThrustCurves folder at C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\OpenRocket\ThrustCurves.

The next time you open OpenRocket you should be able to see it in the installed motor lists.

When I open C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\OpenRocket\ThrustCurves there are no files in it. I saved the H13 file I downloaded there but it does not show up in the Open Rocket motor list.

1601134737179.png

Check to see if the folder where you saved the thrust curve is listed in OpenRocket. Check under Edit>Preferences>General. You can add a second folder somewhere that is convenient in addition the folder under User\Appdata...

I much prefer to define my own custom thrust curves folder than to use the one in AppData. Much easier to keep track of that way, and more portable to multiple machines (my custom thrust curves are on Dropbox, so all my machines access it equally.)

I much prefer to define my own custom thrust curves folder than to use the one in AppData. Much easier to keep track of that way, and more portable to multiple machines (my custom thrust curves are on Dropbox, so all my machines access it equally.)
I use NextCloud to do the same thing.

Latest posts

Back