OK, Now I'm Mad

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY! This is America-correct? We play football & baseball-not soccer! Move the soccer to some other country! It don't belong in the USA! If you pay taxs, its your's to use! Man I which I had a lot of bucks like Gates, I would sue for this one! I hate when people sue for a hot drink they drop, but this is one that would be right! (Yes, I played Football!)
Aron

Originally posted by JStarStar
As part of the nationwide communist plot to shove the pantywaist game of soccer ;) down the throats of the American public, yuppie soccer coaches are among the most sacred cows to local rec departments and school athletic departments. So you can bet they are going to side with Mr. Soccer Coach.

Well said!!!! *MWAHAHAHA!!* :D Considering that the Nightmare Team barely beat Greece and was blown out by Puerto Rico in the Olympics, maybe I can do USA basketball and model rocketry a favor by poaching soccer players for my basketball team. Is that agreeable with you fellers out there?!?

With all the stuff I have to lug out to a field to launch, I would have, although being pissed, moved to another location. I don't go launching too often, so if I'm there I'm gonna stay. But I probably would have a least spoke my mind, kindly. You did good Gus, I feel your pain, but don't let some jerk dictate if your gonna have fun. Especially if you have your kids with you. Permits or not, it's not a crime. Just use the lower power stuff. That my 2 cents worth.

Back