October Best Rocket Poll - Short and Stout - LPR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October Best Rocket Poll - Short and Stout - LPR

• gdiscenza"s 3FNC Jr

• Scotty Dog's Big Daddy/UnderDog

• Mr GneissGuy's Harbinger

• Zetoyoc's Venus Bluestone

• qquake2k's Upscale Musuito 'Blood Sucker'

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Excellent!

A very nice cast of rockets in the contest. All look great and some have even inspired my next build and paint. Well done. and good luck :)

-Z

As stated above, all of the entrants brought some very cool rockets to the contest. Scotty's blue and yellow paint scheme, CoyoteZ's innovative use of styrofoam cups, Greg's #FNC, GneissGuy's steampunk rocket, and QQUAKE's red and yellow paint scheme.

In the end, I went with the hometown kid and voted for the Blood Sucker. It was otherwise too close to call.

Well done, everyone!

OOH! Looks like we have a drag race. Three excellent rockets fighting for the lead. Ok so it's a really slow drag race but it is still fun to watch :)

-Z

Well, between my dog and this contest,Im getting the SKUNK treament twice this month. So, being a big coffee drinker and a scratch builder, I voted for the "Harbinger" Whom every is the one that voted for the UnderDog .Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Not much time left to vote! It isn't yet decided. It has been fun watching the "race"

and apparently I may need to step up my game if I enter the next contest :)

-Z

So bummed life got in the way and forgot to post an entry before deadline. I was thinkin my recycled 2L V2 bottle rocket. Oh, well, next time. Great entries and thanks to PembTech for stepping up with SGM.

Congrabulations Gregg!
Your hard won prize will go out soon.

Thanks to everyone that entered, there was a great lineup to vote for.

It's over?! but I still could win. I'm only 12 votes behind. I could make/ purchase a few new friends by midnight. But seriously, Fantastic rockets all. I don't think I have a chance, my fiance didn't even vote for mine. lol

I might actually have to buy a Screamin Green Meanie now since I couldn't win one :)

Thanks to Pem Tech and all who entered and voted.

-JEsse

Congratulations Gregg. Nice rocket. Thanks to the rest that entered.Pantherjon takes the time toset these contest up and find sponsors. And like with this contest some of the sponsors step up to the plate. Win,Lose or GET SKUNKED,doesnt matter to me.These guys use thier own time and $ (donating and sending prizes).Ill enter everyone I can and I would like to see more people enter because of the above mentioned.

Congratz Greg on the win!:clap: Even though I voted for the Harbinger:p your 3FNC Mini was awfully nice!;)

And thanks Scotty, it does take a bit of time getting things lined up..And the posting of the poll probably acounts for 90% of the time I devote to the contests(copy/paste SEEM so simple and quick until you start building a poll with 5 or 6 entries which means 12+ items to copy and paste)..My hand(and am sure my mouse too) feel a little strained afterwards!:roll:..But, I don't regret it and the small amount of gratitude makes it all worthwhile!:)Thank you!

Thank you to Pantherjon for all your work in setting up these contests.

Thank you to Layne Pemberton and Pemberton Technologies for both the contest prize and the Beta 3FNC with which I won the contest.

Thank you to all the other entries, great work all!

And finally thanks to everyone who voted, though the numbers seem a bit small for the apparent population of the site....

I eagerly await another box from Pemberton Technologies!!

G.D.

And finally thanks to everyone who voted, though the numbers seem a bit small for the apparent population of the site....

G.D.

I may have to steal some pom poms and start a cheering section for the next contest to keep the voters coming by to look at all the excellent fun we are having. maybe a few of them will enter too :)

-Z

Latest posts

Back