NSA Starship?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtSharpe

Reaction score
Just curious how well the starship rtf rocket holds up. This is the only RTF set that I have seen which seems to look pretty snazzy. I don't need another controller or pad and rod but I'm almost tempted just because of how the rocket looks. Does it hold up well or do the decals peel off or other problems occur?

I bought my second NSA Starship, for the launch pad and controller alone. I can't remember the price I bought it for, but if I remember right it was all in the mid-teens $$.

My kids love the starship, because it's completely plastic and they can play with it all day long, both on the field and off. Nothing unusual to note about the flight characteristics. Then again, if it's prebuilt I wouldn't expect any.

Overall, a good deal if it's your first rocket . . . However, if you have more experience I can't, personally, see a reason to add this to your fleet.

The only issue that I've had with it is that the shock cord burned through. But that was simple enought to fix/replace, and it has held up great. It's tough!

Back