• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB Aerotech Mantis Launch Pad and Interlock Controller

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueapplepaste

Reaction score
I have a Aerotech Mantis Launch Pad and Interlock Controller for sale. I bought the starter kit but haven't been able to find a decent place for MPR launches so am going to stick with club launches for MPR, which means I don't need these.

They're brand new, never assembled, never used. Since they came with the starter kit, I don't have original packaging for them, but the pictures speak for themselves.

Asking $110 (OBO) shipped and paypaled to lower 48 only.

I realize I'm new to this forum, but I've sold a lot on a RC forum (rcgroups.com) under same s/n: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=274705 My ebay user name is abbattoir as well if you want to look that up (100% positive). So please buy with confidence.

DSC_0002.jpg

Still available. I realize being new here and with recent events, might be hard trying to sell. But pics and my feedback elsewhere speaks for itself. Thanks!

You can get it for brand new on Amazon for only $75, so I would bet you'll have to drop your price to sell.

You can get it for brand new on Amazon for only $75, so I would bet you'll have to drop your price to sell.

The $75 one on Amazon is mine! :)

And this is $110 shipped for Mantis and Interlock controller.

But like I said in OP, open to offers.

Latest posts

Back