Newton's 3rd Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Does any one know if they have closed up shop? The reason I ask is their domain is expiring. I would hate for them to loose it.

Chuck

Yeah if it expires I'm sure that I can bet what site you'll see when you pull it up.

I suspect he has closed up shop. It is a shame because he had a good forum for reference and was a good dealer. If anyone knows him, I will pay to register the domain name and will host the site to maintain the resource of information.

argghhh this is bad news.. where am I gonna get my HotWires now?? time to check my local dudes

I cant find it in the archives but I think he was having medical problems a year or so ago. Im down to my last couple of dozen hot wires so I was looking for more myself.

I sent some e-mails too, never heard back. Love the ejection canisters, down to my last 6...

I may have some. I will look and see and post them for sale if I have some.

FWIW, long ago, I had left a standing offer with Mike to host the N3 Forums if he ever decided he was tired of it.

Looks like he just preferred it quietly die.

-Kevin

FWIW, long ago, I had left a standing offer with Mike to host the N3 Forums if he ever decided he was tired of it.

Looks like he just preferred it quietly die.

That was nice of you. Too bad he did not take you up on it.

Has anyone purchased any HotWire ejection cannisters lately? I need more!

Been trying to get cannisters from Mike since September 2011 with no luck. Mike's last email to me was on Oct 15, 2011 saying he "was back in the hospital" and apologized for not getting the order out. All further emails and phone calls have gone unanswered so I assume he is having difficulties and is basically out of business. Too bad, he is a nice guy and made great cannisters at a very reasonable price, not to mention other doodads he was selling.

It is probably a server issue. I will try and contact him again.

The site is still down. I am getting a message that says "the server cannot be found"

I will explain this. If you have a DNS problem, then any links through the domain name: newtons3rdrocketry.com would fail. The links are hard wired through the domain name so they will fail until the domain name is fixed.

Back