New to the forum, not the hobby.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard!

Personally I’ve always been partial to the Baby Bertha, for reasons of my personal history. If you’ve got a favorite, there’s a thread for that.

I saw and posted in this thread here: Least Favorite Rocket Designs

I suppose it's only appropriate that the converse should exist too. What's a design that you'd consider to be among the best? A classic, perhaps, that's been assembled and flown countless times? An underappreciated or unknown masterpiece that never got the attention it deserves? Something with performance that's extremely difficult to match? Or maybe there's just a model in your collection that flies every time you go to the range?

For me, it's the Baby Bertha. Controversial, I know, but when you help fifty of your fellow Boy Scouts put together their own examples of this kit in just over an hour, and then sing "Bring Back My Bertha To Me" around a campfire a few short weeks later, that has a tendency to stick.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your son in rockets - they grow out of it far too quickly! :)

I like the scifi rockets. My fav, of course, is the Andromeda!

My fav has been the Dark Star Jr. setup for dual deploy..... My son calls it Dark Matter....
Mine is an OOP Hangar 11 4" X-15!

401221-a5b28bfa9a546c1bef73b5c22c76b59d.data

Back