• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found New Scans of the Estes Honest John (1919) Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on a sim of the BT-55 based Estes Honest John (1919) kit which was introduced in 1984. I know that the instructions, fins, and decals have been scanned and are available on JimZ's site (https://www.spacemodeling.org/jimz/estes/est1919.pdf), but like so many other scans of decals, there's no ruler in there for scale. Fortunately, the fins do have a ruler beside them, and an indication of width.

If anyone has an open, unbuilt 1919 and they could scan the decals with a good ruler (1/32 measurements would be best) for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. The higher the DPI, the better.

My (built) personal sample is on loan to a teacher in Oregon, and is not readily available.

I am on the market for this kit if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.

Thanks!
Jim

Back