New rocketeer here!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard! We welcome pictures of your fleet!

Unfortunately, all of my current fleet are all in my parent's house right now. I have an Estes Bullpup 1D on order which I'll be modifying to test my new flight computer.

My main focus is going to likely be dual deployment computer validation on the small scale for a little while yet.

Greetings! I’m always impressed with people who can build flight computers to go in LPR tubes, it’ll be cool to see what you come up with.

Remember that Jeb shouldn’t come anywhere near a cert attempt rocket before it’s vertical on the pad! :D

Last edited:
Greetings! I’m always impressed with people who can build flight computers to go in LPR tubes, it’ll be cool to see what you come up with.

Remember that Jeb shouldn’t come anywhere near a cert attempt rocket before it’s vertical on the! :D
Working on a 25mm x 65mm 4 layer board right now. I'm aiming to need no larger than a 29mm coupler to house it. I've got 4 pyros, 8 servos, 2 IMUs, Baro, and a High G accl.

I don't know if i'll be able to fit a GPS module into it yet, but I'm hopeful.

Welcome to the forum!

What part of South GA? There is a small handful of folks down here. Regular launches if you don’t mind driving to South AL, and an annual launch near Tifton.

Welcome to the forum!

What part of South GA? There is a small handful of folks down here. Regular launches if you don’t mind driving to South AL, and an annual launch near Tifton.
Southeast side near Brunswick area. I have business stuff in Columbus fairly regularly though, so I might end up going to that annual launch.

Back