New rattle cans! - Sabotaz

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
https://www.deserres.ca/en-ca/produ...e-aerosol/sabotaz-80-spray-paint/225/SABOTAZ/

So, I was in my local art store (Ok, it's a chain now..) and I noticed they have new rattel cans.. Some pretty intence colours! The cans come without caps or nozzles.. The cans have their colour painted on the top, and you need to buy the nozzle. Seems they have 5 different nozzle, each with a wider spray pattern.

As mentioned, some pretty intence colours! Funky yellows & greens, lotsa blues too. And a few different shades of grey.. "Banana peel yellow, Rasberry, Concrete Grey, etc.." They seems to be geared towards the 'grafitti' crowd..

Gonna pick up a can or two tonight, & try then out this week-end!

The colors are nice, but let us know how they end up working. Looks like they are only available in Canada.

Last edited:
https://www.deserres.ca/en-ca/produ...e-aerosol/sabotaz-80-spray-paint/225/SABOTAZ/

So, I was in my local art store (Ok, it's a chain now..) and I noticed they have new rattel cans.. Some pretty intence colours! The cans come without caps or nozzles.. The cans have their colour painted on the top, and you need to buy the nozzle. Seems they have 5 different nozzle, each with a wider spray pattern.

As mentioned, some pretty intence colours! Funky yellows & greens, lotsa blues too. And a few different shades of grey.. "Banana peel yellow, Rasberry, Concrete Grey, etc.." They seems to be geared towards the 'grafitti' crowd..

Gonna pick up a can or two tonight, & try then out this week-end!

I'll wait till they have 50 shades of gray.

I've seen stuff like thus but different brands. There is a MTN brand and a Montana brand. They have an awesome selection of colors but unfortunately I have not had much luck getting a smooth coat of paint with these. They come out very blotchy, the orange peel effect.

The spray is very low pressure. Good for painting, bad for getting a nice even coat on a rocket. Maybe you'll have better luck with this brand.

Back