new CA glue ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody have any experience with these ca glues? they are new to me, but then I don't get out and about much these daze.

https://www.mercuryadhesives.com/

I purchased some of the odorless thin and medium.. how about the new design no clog caps?

terry dean

I like them, PARTICULARLY the no-clog caps!! Also, they've shown resistance to hardening in the bottle, probably due to the caps. (edit. the two (clogging and hardening) ARE different, though related, phenomena)

They're made (or more than likely, repackaged) around here somewhere, so there's a little home-boy pride. However, the Hobbytowns around here, while initially enthusiastic, don't seem to be pushing it now as much as the Bob Smith stuff.

.... a few minutes later... Ah, now I see why Hobbytown is not so enthusiastic. Mercury is associated with a hobby store that just opened up a shop near one of them.;)

Forgot to add i buy it in the large 8 oz bottles. One of the tricks to keep ca lasting is to keep it cap off, away from any accelerator, and if you can stick it in the fridge.

Latest posts

Back