NARAM Makes the News!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice write up..Passed the spell check but failed the context checker..snicker..How does one press a 'flattened head to the forehead'??:roll:

Wish I were there! Sounds like a good, albeit HOT, time for all! ;)

Nice write up..Passed the spell check but failed the context checker..snicker..How does one press a 'flattened head to the forehead'??:roll:

Wish I were there! Sounds like a good, albeit HOT, time for all! ;)

ive seen alot at naram this year but have yet to see folks flattening heads for forhead pressing purposes lol

i think it means that they got so pissed off about losing the rocket that one guy headbutted another guy's forehead:bangpan:

i love seeing rocketry in the news, on tv, anywhere really :)

Nice stories. Although both as a rocketeer, and a journalist, I picked out a couple little nits, but by and large, pretty good.

The cincinnati.com story said NARAM-54 will be in Muskegon -- is that official?

Nice stories. Although both as a rocketeer, and a journalist, I picked out a couple little nits, but by and large, pretty good.

The cincinnati.com story said NARAM-54 will be in Muskegon -- is that official?

Journalism isn't what it once was.:sad:

Muskegon is official. It has been announced and the naram lse is on its way to mi. The events scheduled are posted up on nar's facebook group.

Also, the caption on Katie's picture says:

"Warren is a three time qualifier for the team ..."

I hope Katie made it, instead of Warren, whoever he/she is. ;)

Mark E. Hamilton

Back