My new Minie MAGG

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmdowning

Reaction score
I have to give a shout out to Sticker Shock for the quick turnaround on my order request. Just a wonderful job.

I call this "The Puzzler"

100_4734.jpg

Wow! How hard was it to lay those decals down?

I also ordered some stickers from StickerShock. Still in the mail. :D

It wasn't to bad. I used a window tint solution, its like soap and water. It allows you to move things around before it dries. Then I took other piecies and spread them out on the fins and the bottom half of the fuse.

You don't have to. I normaly don't unless it is very small text or small graphics.

I think the puzzle pieces are big enough to be ok.

There seems to be several people with Minie Maggs in the works. :D

I have to give a shout out to Sticker Shock for the quick turnaround on my order request. Just a wonderful job.

Thanks, It looks AWESOME!!!

as you said application is pretty easy if you do them wet and take your time. maybe have a friend help you out.

As for clearcoat. it does not hurt to clear over them but it is not necessary for larger things. if you have little tiny details (like small lettering) I would definitely clearcoat. it keeps the edges down. so if you handle them a lot or putting them in and out of your vehicle etc, they wont snag and start to peel!

anyways GREAT looking minimagg... have fun flying her!!

That's a really cool rocket. Interesting decals too. Mark does exceptional work!!

Looks great! I'm still in the... What am I going to paint this thing with phase... lol

Dig it! The Minie Magg practically BEGS for unique finishing... well done!

Later!

--Coop

Back