• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MWP Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Hello,

Will be at MWP for a while on Saturday to support SLI team's launch.

I have the following available for sale. I ask that if you're interested, please post here or send PM by Friday afternoon letting me know what you're interested in and how to meet up at the field.

I don't intend to bring anything if no one is interested.

Cash or paypal (@ field) preferred, in the event I don't make it or have to bug out earlier than anticipated.

FL/LL Electronics Tracker system - came from the estate of a former rocketeer. Worked fine when he flew back then. Asking $old OBO. Looks pretty complete sans fresh batteries.

Looks like freq is 216.034.

Update: There are two transmitters included. I see two bags containing frequency numbers. One is 216.034 as listed above. The other is 216.055.

tracker.jpg

Rocketman R9 parachute - $old

1666806093267.png

Storage Container, from the ATF days... asking $50

1666806127418.png

Hot Wire Foam Cutter Setup - $50 OBO

1666806168416.png

Vacuum Pump - Asking $75

1666806193247.png

Again, if interested, please send PM. I will not bring any of the above with me if no one is interested.

Last edited:
Hello there I’m interested in the tracker. If it’s available. Do you know if it tracks the ones that Tim with wildman sells. If so I could send you the money Via PayPal. Please let me know

Thank you

Rob

Hey Mike,

Will take all the H's, the G74W-7's, and the F52.

Total should be $204, cash in hand.

Will be at the launch Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Will PM you my contact info.

Hello there I’m interested in the tracker. If it’s available. Do you know if it tracks the ones that Tim with wildman sells. If so I could send you the money Via PayPal. Please let me know

Thank you

Rob

I don't believe it works with the transmitters Tim sells, no.

Tim’s website says his ‘receiver’s/ transmitters range is 219 thru 225 mhz
I own Tim's transmitters and receivers, I was inquiring about the LL Electronics transmitter pictured above posted by the OP.

Hoping to understand the frequency not "channel 3 tune 4" as pictured. :)

hsrthsryjj.jpg

Last edited:
Looking on the LL Electronics website, their range is 216MHz - 219MHz, which is below the range of what Wildman sells.

Yeh the old numbering system is not the same as todays numbering system which is why I was wondering.
RC9 is a 96” chute (8ft). The number is the first number in inches. So a RC6 is 60” (5ft). RC12 is 120” (10ft) and so on. Just to verify, you could measure the lines, they should be 8ft long from loop to end cut. Or measure one of the wing panels, a 8ft is 2x2ft. Or measure from line, to top loop, which would be x2=size as chute size is measured over the top. Hope this helps.

FYI I've updated the listing with freq numbers. I will bring this with me to the field for anyone interested in inspecting it and possibly making a purchase. @rfjustin ,

Back