• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted MPC kits and FSI MOTORS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaffgeorge2

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for MPC kits, as many different ones as I can find.I already have the Lunar Patrol, Nike Patriot, Flare Patriot,and Microsonde 3 stage.Also looking for FSI Motors, specifically D18's,so if you have any to sell please let me know as soon as possible.

I have quite a few F100 3-packs, but I'm on the opposite coast. Do you know anyone driving to BALLS that could transport them for you?

No,I'm afraid I don't.I don't drive so it's difficult to get around.I was looking specifically for D18-4's or 6's for my 21mm FSI Vikings, if you don't have any can you put me in touch with someone who does?

Sorry but I don't know anyone that has them, I hardly see them used anymore. Sometimes they pop up on eBay.

Latest posts

Back