Movie suggestion for y'all....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket-Tech Al

Reaction score
Took my 4 year old to see "Robots" today and I must say that I would be hard pressed to say who enjoyed it more. It was beautifully designed and animated, with a great cast doing a marvelous job, and a truly enjoyable story that was well told. There were good laughs all the way through it, and jokes that a 4 year old could understand. I highly recommend it for the entire family.

An extra treat that i wasn't even expecting was a traler for the next Star Wars film that had my daughter burying her head in my chest. This one was truly dark and imposing, looking like a return to the darker aspects of "The Empire Strikes Back." Hopefully, George will redeem himself for the last two films in the series. Go out and see "Robots" a couple times this week, and make a statement that family films can be worth making.

Al

I'm looking forward to it as well!! Does look good! Alot of these 'new' animated features are really really good. (And I too, amd looking forward to the third SW installement! I also hope George redeems himself with it!

Up here in Qweebec, ther are many movies that are dubbed for the French populace.. Now, I find it funny, that animated films, while dubbed, still give credit to the actors who supply the original English voices. They use it as a selling point.. Such as with Robots and with Robin Williams, yet you'll never hear his voice.. Does that make sense?

My kids are really excited about it, too, but we haven't seen it yet. Another animated film we all enjoyed was the "Incredibles". Lotta laughs in that one, too.

Saw Robots last night.

There were two treats that went with it. One was the neatest short right before the movie, the other was the full blown Revenge of the Sith Trailer.

It is a real treat of a movie, though I might think twice if I had very small children. There are some scenes that might mildly frighten them.

I do need to see Robots again i another local theater. It seems there is an IMAX version of it.

Latest posts

Back