Mount Everest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incorrect . . . I referenced no specific....blah, blah, blah.

Uh huh.....right, gotcha.
I'm sure no one (least of all you) thought that you had any political motivation or agenda, nor indeed that you have any ill will towards "certain people".
(and by "certain people", in no way am I referring to anyone that holds differing political viewpoints other than your own).
I certainly feel corrected, and will endeavor to never think of you in this way again.
Please accept my sincere apologies.

I feel so much better now.
ssixsixsix

Uh huh.....right, gotcha.
I'm sure no one (least of all you) thought that you had any political motivation or agenda, nor indeed that you have any ill will towards "certain people".
(and by "certain people", in no way am I referring to anyone that holds differing political viewpoints other than your own).
I certainly feel corrected, and will endeavor to never think of you in this way again.
Please accept my sincere apologies.

I feel so much better now.
ssixsixsix

"If the shoe fits, wear it" . . .

Back on topic . . .

If people are crazy enough to spend huge sums of money and risk their lives on Mt. Everest, or in any other patently dangerous or life-threatening activity, the risk is theirs, the liability is theirs, the reward or punishment is theirs.

There is no need to "ban" things, just because they don't fit our agenda's, whatever they may be.

When the scoutmaster was tragically killed by a model rocket, there was no "hue and cry" on the Forum to ban Rocketry, because of it. Why should people dying while climbing Mt. Everest, in another country, halfway around the world, be any different ?

Dave F.

Back