(Mostly) Classic Sci-fi on YouTube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlike most colorized films I've seen, this one appears to do a decent job although since I've seen the film multiple time in B&W, I only sampled this one:

Earth Vs The Flying Saucers 1956 | Full Movie | COLORIZED Horror, Sci-Fi, Full Length Film HD 1080p

@Winston I have never watched this before. I did now. Good movie!

Unlike most colorized films I've seen, this one appears to do a decent job although since I've seen the film multiple time in B&W, I only sampled this one:

Earth Vs The Flying Saucers 1956 | Full Movie | COLORIZED Horror, Sci-Fi, Full Length Film HD 1080p

When my friend, the late Jerry Neeley was still with us (R.I.P., my Friend) before He moved from South County St. Louis, I would visit Him regularly and even then He had quite a collection of props. One of them was a dome shaped "hand" from one of the Aliens suits. It was made of Rubber! He also had James Drury's uniform pants and Jack Kelley's ribbed front uniform Jacket, complete with hole in back for flying harness from the movie "Forbidden Planet! He had a number of other props as well, but other than some other props from FP, I don't remember them all.

Back