• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mobile Launch Tower Trailer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Milwaukee, WI Thinking about selling my Launch trailer. Thinking about selling my Launch trailer. I have a 8' piece of 15/15 permenantly on the tower that when you raise the tower it locks on the bottom with a pin. I also have the 8' piece of 10/10 that will go on and off easy. there is a barrowed 4' extension shown in the pics. the 8' piece could be swaped with a 12' no prob. you load the rockets from the rear just a little lower than shoulder height and can put a pin in to stop the rocket from sliding back down when raising. there are two metal standing platforms at the bottom of the rocket. usualy use a piece of 2x4 across the platforms as a stand off. there are 4 flip down and crank down jacks to make a solid platform. there are also 2 long extension legs that can be bolted on and off if needed, but never seemed to need them. I built the unit to be lite but sturdy. when you raise the rocket the bottom of the rail is pined, lower angle pieces bellow the tower are wing nuted, and the struts from the upper part of the tower to the trailer are wing nuted. I am hoping to get around $200 for it.

Brian

Brian

[email protected]

Rocket-on-launcher-horizont.jpg

rocket-verticle-3.jpg

rocket-verticle-4.jpg

Last edited:
Back