• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc equipment and supplies for sale, can deliver at Red Glare

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghp3

Reaction score
All:

These are a few things from a “getting out of rocketry” collection I bought earlier this year that I don’t need, mainly ‘cuz the duplicate what I already have. Shipping is not included in the listed prices, but will be at cost, UPS or U.S. mail whichever is cheapest. I’ll also be at MDRA’s Red Glare Nov 18-20 and will deliver to Red Glare for free. PM to purchase, or if any questions. LIST UPDATED 11/3

U.S. Composites 2 part 8lb urethane foam, ½ gallon each of parts A & B $25.00
Mix the two parts together and within seconds it converts to an expanding foam that hardens within minutes. Some experimenting shows that it expands about 8x to 12x by volume. It is temperature sensitive and may expand more in warmer temperatures. (1 left)

8' length 80/20 brand, size 1515 T-rail (large launch rail - rail only) $35.00, reduced to $30.00

6" ‘Blue Tube’ electronics bay, partially assembled, never used $35.00, reduced to $30.00

Kitchen Aid 4.5qt mixer (for research motor making), little used $150.00, reduced to $125.00
In original box/packaging. So pristine I thought for a moment it had never been used.

AO Safety Quicklatch Pro Respirator. New, never used $20.00

U.S. Explosive, MAGloc Type III Steel Day Box, $150.00, reduced to $140.00
Small size,interior dimensions, approx 12x8x10.
No longer available, original price $280.00, excellent condition.

Research chemicals (Can not ship, pick-up at Red Glare, Nov 18-20 only)
Magnesium, atomized, spherical powder, 150-200 mesh (5lb available) $14.00/lb, reduced to $13.00/lb

Magnesium turnings (4lb available) $7.00/lb, reduced to $5.00/lb
Some Mg powders need to be sold with 50% (by volume) Mg turnings to comply with CPSC and DOT laws. These are the turnings that are left over after the powder has been screened.

Magnesium, granular “chips”, probably -10+20mesh, (1lb available) $10.00/lb

R/C airplane stuff:
Great Planes “Electrify” car charger $10.00

PM if interested or if any questions.

Thanks!

George
ghp3
TRA 10752 L3

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back